Nokia is a global leader in technologies that connect people and things. Bell Labs,the innovation engine of Nokia, is a worldwide research and development community for telecommunications. Our researchers continuously invent and enhance technologies.
NOKIA: Student (m/f/d) Test Automation for 5G System Test
Would you like to gain practical experience in the following areas?
• 5G end to-end system testing (5G mobiles, basestation (gNB) and core)
• Design and implement tests from 5G Radio Resource Management area with the automation framework Robot
• Develop keywords in Python for test automation
• Execute and analyse automated tests
• Use Jenkins for automated execution tests
• Develop scripts and tools for log analysis, tracing, etc. in bash, Python or C
Are you that person with this background?
• Basic 5G knowledge
• SW development or testing experience
• Programming skills (Python, bash, C)
• Enthusiasm in test automation, being proactive and self-dependent
• Preferred experience with Git/GitLab and Jenkins
• Fluent in English
• Available at least twelve months
Engineering, Telecommunications, Information Technology or Computer Science
What we offer:
• Working with a dynamic and diverse team
• Varied activities
• Flexible working hours
• Fair conditions
• Partially Home-Office possible
Applications preferred in English:
Please apply online.
Beginn: By arrangement
Dauer: 6 months (option of extension)
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
At the Nokia Global Technology Center in Ulm we create SW and test the base station for the newest generation of mobile communication 5G. We count on versatile and passionate students to tackle new challenges as we continue to push technology forward.