LabMaker is an innovative R&D company. We develop and produce measuring instruments and experimental systems for science for a worldwide market. All our products are based on open source/open science developments.
EntwicklungsingenieurIn* CAD/Elektrotechnik für Open Science Praktikum
We are looking for CAD specialists, mechatronics engineers or electrical engineers with a desire to develop their own prototype as an intern in this exciting and challenging scientific environment.
Your task will be to finalize blueprints of an open science hardware apparatus, often at the laboratory prototype stage, through to production readiness.
- Assembling electronic and mechanical prototypes
- Documentation, testing, error analysis, logging
- Cooperation with mechanical workshop and with external workshops
- University enrollment in mechanical engineering/mechatronics/electrical engineering
- Experience with CAD (Autodesk Inventor) or Altium
- Independent, structured way of working
- Good knowledge of English; knowledge of German not necessary
- manual skills and hands-on mentality
- a varied, challenging internship in a scientific and multidisciplinary context
- an appreciative working atmosphere and respectful interaction
- open and personal communication culture in a very collegial work environment
* We welcome you regardless of personal characteristics such as origin, gender or age.
Englisch - Deutsch
Dauer: 3 months
Anzahl der Plätze: 4
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.