Responsibilities of the internship generally include, but may not be limited to:
• Conducting research of public policy, international, and business issues;
• Monitoring regional news outlets;
• Providing analysis, writing short reports, briefing materials and memos on various sectors and subjects;
• Following debates in the European Institutions and at Member States level;
• Assisting in the coordination and organization of events;
• Attending conferences, seminars and hearings, as needed;
• Other duties as assigned.
We are seeking individuals who are:
• Accomplished researchers and have strong analytical skills;
• Excellent writers;
• Familiar working in an international and multilingual environment;
• Passionate about international relations and public affairs, interested in European politics, and familiar with the EU’s decision-making processes;
• Attentive to details;
• Able to operate in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality;
• Team oriented and able to adapt to new tasks, as needed;
• Fluent in English (spoken and written) – and strongly preferred if additionally possess further proficiency in European languages including French, German
Our Brussels team supports clients on both sides of the Atlantic to navigate EU legislative and regulatory developments, offering a unique window into policy- and decision-making processes and ability to solve client problems.
We are a small and dynamic team driven to deliver tailor-made solutions and help our clients make informed business decisions, develop and implement strategies, and appropriately deploy resources – ensuring they always have the tools in hand to succeed.
Dauer: 4-6 months
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.