vollständige Bewerbung mit Anschreiben mit Lebenslauf mit Zeugnissen
Bavarian U.S. Offices for Economic Development, LLC
101 Montgomery St, Suite 1900
94104 San Francisco
Project Associate 14153621001
Link zur Homepage
We are looking for talented and highly motivated individuals for a 12-month internship and/or 18-month traineeship at our San Francisco office starting in January 2020. Applications will be accepted until August 30, 2019.
12-month internship or 18-month traineeship in San Francisco
Bavarian U.S. Offices for Economic Development, LLC -
Management, Wirtschaftsinformatik, Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Wirtschaftswissenschaft, BWL, Design, Internationales Recht, internationale Verwaltung
- Attend industry conferences and networking events, as well as internal staff meetings and subsequently write reports about events attended;
- Support project managers with current projects and business development
- Conduct market research and create industry profiles about the latest tech trends
- Accompany project managers to events and trade shows in various industries and assist with marketing and client follow-up
- Identify target companies and follow trends of U.S. companies
- Identify new channels to meet innovative growth companies and financial investors in USA
- Recent graduate (at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent) of preferably Business Administration or Economics, with focus in entrepreneurship, marketing, or related fields
- You’re excited about entrepreneurship, startups & technological innovation
- Work experience in marketing, communications, business development or related field (a minimum of 1 year of post-degree work experience is required for 18 months traineeship)
- Excellent computer skills (entire MS Office Suite; InDesign is a huge plus)
- High-level proficiency in the English and German languages
- Excellent customer service and networking skills
- Strong research and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exciting workplace in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district and the most important tech hub in the world – Silicon Valley
- Energetic and intercultural work environment. Our team values open-mindedness, teamwork and flexibility.
- Great networking opportunities with large corporates, innovative startups & VCs in San Francisco and Silicon Valley
- Hands-on experience: We’re a small team, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to bring in your unique skills, new ideas, and know-how.
- Fair compensation & vacation policy, reimbursement of visa costs (if applicable), healthcare
English - Deutsch
Dauer: 12 Monate
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.