As our account strategist intern in Barcelona (6 months), you’ll be key to retain and grow the wide range of existing business coming from various industries and to develop a strategic partnership across Criteo’s products.
Marketing, Telekommunikation, Wirtschaftswissenschaft, BWL, Kommunikationswissenschaft
- Monitoring, optimizing & reporting campaign performances to advertisers and media agencies
- Solving any client issue/bug on campaign: troubleshooting issues and liaising and working closely with Business Intelligence and Technical Solutions team to go deeper
- Helping the AS team identify growth opportunities within current existing business portfolio
- Performing admin tasks such as creating IOs and tickets
- Improving tools and internal processes: you will take part in creation of tools to automate and improve certain tasks (Ex: monitoring of performance, identifying opportunities)
- Helping build Case-studies: You will collect information and build customized case-studies for clients
- You already completed an internship in sales and client service, ideally in a tech-related field
- Business sense to handle a multitasking environment where prioritization is key
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- Analytical skills and attention to details to explore product performances and explain any recommendation made
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels of interlocutors
- Native level in German & fluent in English both spoken and written
- Passion for new media, internet trends and continual learning
- Needs to be able to sign an internship contract in Spain for 6 months
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
German - English
Dauer: 6 Months
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen der Informationstechnologie